For portrait shoots, the on-location session fee is £150 and the studio session fee is £125. This includes the following: -
- A pre-session consultation by phone to discuss who will be coming on the shoot, any specific shots you would like and any products you have in mind. This is so that I can tailor the shoot to suit you.
- A What to Expect guide with tips on what to wear and what happens on the shoot.
- A portrait shoot of up to two hours using natural light in your home or at a mutually agreed location (or up to an hour if you have opted for a shoot in my studio in Surbiton). For a location shoot, we’ll choose a location that means something to your family, somewhere you can all have fun and I can capture how much you enjoy spending time together.
- Creative editing of your images, including the selection of the best photos, plus artistic enhancement.
- A sneak peeks of an image from your session, usually within a couple of days of your shoot so that it’s easy for you to share your photos with your friends and family
- A password-protected online proofing gallery of approximately 45 images from which you can select your favourite images and choose how you would like to display them. This gallery is live for 7 days so that you can share your images with friends and family.
- My time and expertise in producing beautiful photographs and creating stunning products that will make you smile each time you look at them.
The session fee is payable at the time of booking and does not include prints and products. Most of my clients usually invest between £400 to £1,200 on their family photos, choosing beautiful products to display their favourite photos from the session. I offer a range of stunning options to display your images including framed prints, canvases and albums. Framed and mounted wall prints start at £150 and canvases at £100. Gift prints and digital images are also available to purchase. Please email me for a full price list. I have tried to make my pricing as simple as possible by offering a carefully selected range of products and making it as clear as I can so that there are no nasty surprises.
If it’s a headshot you’re after, sessions start at £95 for a half hour studio session including 3 digital images. On location headshot shoots are from £125.