Is one of your resolutions for 2019 to finally get round to updating your headshot? Or maybe you have resolved to apply for a new job and need to update your profile pic. If so, I can help.
I will be running half-hour headshot sessions on Sunday 27 January at 10am; 11am; 12 noon; 2pm and 3pm. If you can’t make that day, the special price of £75* will apply until 1 March so please get in touch to arrange another date.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to get some up-to-date headshots to use for your LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter profiles.
You might hate having your photo taken. I understand that because I do too. But with 9 years’ experience of taking headshot photos, I can quickly put you at ease so that you relax in front of the camera and we get some great shots. Throughout the session we will review the photos so that we can adjust poses accordingly and you can feel confident in the knowledge that you look good in front of the camera.
How much is a headshot session?
*From 1 March 2019, headshot sessions will cost £90 but until then you can still book at the old price of £75. This includes:
- A 30-minute photo shoot in my studio in Surbiton (this is plenty of time for a change of top or jacket on/jacket off so that you have some variety in your photos)
- A What to Expect guide with tips on what to wear
- At least 15 images to choose from in a secure online gallery that will be live for 7 days
- Three digital images in colour and black and white in high res format and cropped to a square for Facebook and LinkedIn
- Additional digital images can be purchased at a cost of £15 each.
How do I book?
Please email me at email@example.com or phone me on 07711 087636. I will then send you a What to Expect guide and an invoice for a shoot deposit to reserve your slot.
Here are some kind words from previous headshot customers: